Mute on Phonak Audeo Paradise P90

Oh that’s interesting. I wonder why the difference in later technology?

Don’t think the paradise have a mute. So my audi did what was suggested previously. Set up a program and turn it way down. It servers its purpose, which pretty much was remove my aids without feedback. Which a lot of people seem to find annoying.

In some of the programs you have a mix screen when you tap on the lower right corner. You can mix between the surrounding sounds and the source. I’m listening to my Roger On right now. This is that screen for me right now:

Perhaps have no input form your source and put it on the max, so you get nothing from surroundings?

WH

If you can run the app, there’s a mute button in the lower left corner of the top page. As far as I can tell, it turns sounds from the mic way down (whether or not streaming) but I’m not sure about completely off.

1 Like

I just tried that Mute button while streaming from my Android tablet, and as far as I could tell it killed the microphone sound completely.

BTW, double-tapping my right ear actually pauses YouTube videos: it doesn’t just kill the sound.

The only time I hear sound on mute is if I rub the microphone with my fingers. And even that is very faint.

Very helpful!
Thanks
DaveL

Great info! Thanks so much. I wasn’t aware I could control ambient sound from the up/down buttons when streaming.

1 Like