Much difference between oticon more 1, 2 and 3

Is there much difference other than $500, between each model Oticon More 1, 2 and 3
is it worthwhile ?
I read where there is a blood pressure cuff?

Thanks in advance.

Blood pressure cuff? Huh?

Lengthy thread about the differences between More 1 and 2, with a sprinkling of More 3:

@jay_man2 beat me to the keyboard. I’m confused too about the cuff.

The thread he posted is good (you’ll find my comments there). There are a couple others, too.

The short answer is . . . it depends on your hearing loss and individual needs, so sometimes yes, sometimes no. Btw, the cost differential between the 3 and the 1 is typically much more than $500.

I mentioned $500. between each model therefore $1000. between 1 and 3.
I just read something about a hook up to BP cuff. But, that may be years down the road.
Regards,

Thanks for your input, my hearing loss is also moderate to severe, too many bullets with no hearing protection.
Appears I also have the same issue with being able to hear someone I am conversing with and speech is drowned out by other people talking at the same table.
I presetly have the Oticon OPN I am now leaning to getting the More 1 costs a bit more but like anything you get what you pay for.
Thank You always value your input. Cheers.

I paid $1,500 Cdn in April to upgrade from More3s and More1s.

Is that $1000 between the 1 and 3 for each aid, or for a pair?

If you have a link on what you read about a BP cuff hook up, share it with us.

The ON app has a HearingFitness feature. But the has nothing to do with blood pressure monitoring. It’s just for setting daily personal listening goals and follow your use to see if you meet those goals or not.

1 Like

Is this military service related?

If so, run do not walk to your nearest VA Health Center, and get the top tier, with all accessories at no charge.
You may have to pay a $50.00 copay.

1 Like

The quote I was given was per hearing aid. I am in Canada and it is more pricey here than the U.S. Thanks,
Re: the BP hook up to a cuff was an article awhile back in a local paper. Could have been a situaton where “it would be nice” wishful thinking.
Thanks, Lloyd