Mic improvement during Bluetooth call Phonak Naida Paradise P30UP

Hi Guys, am sure many of you with profound loss
are using Bluetooth features of your hearing aid during phone calls.I use Phonak Naida Paradise P30Up which has excellent Bluetooth and it is indeed a powerful hearing aid in terms of clarity and power.

However at noisy areas many complains that they find my voice weak or not clear during phone calls even though i can hear perfectly. This is expected as mic is on the top of.the hearing aid which is far from my mouth.

As I am in Sales and Marketing professional where phone calls are very important in my part of work, this was indeed a matter of concern.

Previously I was using Phonak Naida V series and also B series and used the Phonak Compilot accessories, which was excellent during phone calls as the mic was on the compilot device which I could keep nearer to my mouth/shirt pocket or collar.

To solve this problem i came up with an idea. Why not use an USB type Bluetooth transmitter ( easily available in Amazon) with inbuilt mic and connect to your mobile via OTG as per ur mobile connection ( like C-type, or B-type). Disconnect the Bluetooth from your mobile to hearing aid…and connect vis the Bluetooth transmitter to your paradise or Bluetooth hearing aid…calls will come via Bluetooth, and voice via mic of the transmitter device which can be used nearer to your mouth.
I have tested few calls and even recorded…it is indeed amazing, pics attached for your understanding.
Phonak can perhaps come up with a portable small device Bluetooth transmitter with C-type with inbuilt mic to solve this problem for those who needs good voice or mic during calls.
The only drawback is while it is connected to hearing aid, it only activate one program ( media and music program and the automatic program is not in use).

My next plan/projectis to try to use the wireless mic which youtuber uses while recording videos from smartphone, and try to use this for calls via Bluetooth transmitter and Phonak Naida paradise.While keep you updated soon of this experiment…

[Uploading: 20230504_230204.jpg…]
[Uploading: 20230504_230207.jpg…]

Talks about the Marvel but it’s the same issue.

1 Like