Med-EL ADHEAR parts

Hello,
I recently obtained a second-hand ADHEAR. The device is great; however, it only came with a few of the Adhesive Adapters. I attempted to purchase some replacements from my Audiologist and was instructed to order through Med-EL. Med-EL is being a complete pain as I purchased this second-hand. I have looked all over the internet; however, nobody seems to sell these in the USA.

Does anyone know where I can get some of these without having to buy a brand new device? I have a CI surgery scheduled for 4 months from now so I really don’t want to spend $4k on a band-aid.

Or if someone was just bold enough, I would be happy to purchase them through e-bay or etsy if they would purchase some and list them for me. :slight_smile:

I don’t know much about this ??? But I found a link???

I appreciate that; however, they only sell to Canada. I’m in the USA.

Unfortunately, they only sell to UK.

Clip from Connevans. Tip: You can click image to enlarge;

It won’t let me.

Bummer - very few sellers. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@wd40, I live in Canada. I could have the adhesive adapters shipped to me and then to your place. Where do you live ? PM me to discuss it.

1 Like

Much appreciated.
A friend directed me to a service called forward2me in the UK. I placed an order through the connevens link above. It’s being shipped to the service and they’re going to forward it to me for a small fee. So, I think I’m set for now. I do appreciate the offer though.

Kind regards,
Bill

1 Like

Glad you found a solution !