Lumity 70R connecting Phonak App problematic - workaround?

My left HA won’t connect to the app quite often, and the only recourse is to restart my phone. Does anyone have a better work-around for this? Android phone (S22+) and latest firmware. In fact I think I had less problems with the previous 1.0.6.0 version - but that may just be a false impression.

I’ve tried toggling Bluetooth / Airplane modes on/off w/o success. I tried turning the HA on/off (usually don’t mess with that) and that didn’t help. Just looking to see if there’s a way w/o having to restart my phone.

Thanks.

Have you tried uninatalling myPhonak app.
All the best.

I can give that a try - thanks.

Uninstall app. Delete all the pairings in the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Reboot your phone. Re-pair in the Bluetooth settings, then reinstall the app.
Are you a self programmer? You can remove the phone pairing stored in the aids in the software also before the reboot and re-pair stage.

1 Like

@user718 I have had problems with the app continually disconnecting. Had to uninstall and reinstall etc 4 times last week. A couple of days ago, I deleted my account and although it is too soon to tell, this may have fixed it. I can still adjust the settings, all I can’t do is view wearing time etc, which tbh is not really of any great benefit.

1 Like

Thanks … that seems like a lot of trouble :-/ Do you know if this would that fix it for good? Because I have a number of other things connected to my phone by BT that I don’t want to have to re-pair. Rebooting the phone from time to time seems easier in comparison, but I’d to this if it would fix it for good.

Mine isn’t that frequently, but enough to notice, so a simple fix would be preferred :slight_smile: … however, if I can’t find out, I may try out the various suggestions given with the uninstall/re-install etc.

Appreciate the info - hope it works out for you too.

@user718 if you want to try deleting your account, you don’t need to uninstall and everything can remain paired.

1 Like