Low volume on mobile calls

Has a Phonak Audeo P90 R. When I’m out talking on my phone and it blows so volyn down that you can’t hear what people are saying. It’s especially awkward when I’m cycling and getting cell phone calls. Wondering if it is possible to mute in phonak program microphones that capture ambient sound while talking on your mobile

Have you checked the my phonak app to see if that will work for your aids

Can’t mute the mics completely but can have them set to -6 dB only so reduces the background slightly.

If you have NoiseBlock activated then it actually reduces the volume of the callers voice on the other end of the phone as well.

Ignore!! I had a similar problem that was solved by using the myPhonak app to adjust the ambient balance setting on the ‘Bluetooth+mic’ streaming program (only visible when actually streaming). !! Thinking of something else… doh!!

Pretty sure that can only be done when listening to audio / music.

I can’t mute the Mics when on a phone call.

The phone call program is called Phone Call + Mic.

Yes you are right Zebras, my mistake. Confused with a previous post on streaming music… doh!

eta: Wanted to see if a similar setting was available for the ‘Phone Call + Mic’ program, but I can’t even connect to the myPhonak app when I’m making a call…

I can’t connect App when on a phone call as well.

Can you reduce the noise level i Phonak appen or does the hearing care professional have to change this in the program?
How to close NoiseBlock?

The Phonak app turns off during phone calls.
I have volume in the cell phone at max but the call volume is in the hearing aid is so low that it can’t hear what people are saying.

Must be 20

Must be 20