Loop volume query

I have two phonak nathos nova M bluetooth hearing aids which work very well until I go into the loop mode. The sound is clearer but the volume very low and I can’t adjust it. Does anyone else have this problem? I am thinking of returning to my audiologist but there may be a simple answer to this.

Your audiologist should be able to adjust that volume with the fitting software

Thanks. She adjusted the volume without the loop on and I can change it if necessary. But I can’t change the volume at all with the loop on. It looks as though a visit to the audiologist may be required.

1 Like

@Jackie_L do you have the phonak neckloop because if you do there is a volume switch on that to adjust volume.

And what about the source? Maybe the output volume is too low. A loop is a lot like a speaker. You just can’t hear it naturally without the induction telecoil in the aid.

1 Like

I have the phonak neck loop which I use with the roger pen. I also use the loop system in church. I have the same problem with both even when the volume of the source in church is increased or the neck loop is turned up to max. I am going to get out my old hearing aids tomorrow evening and test that they still work well on the loop in church which should indicate whether it is the source or the new hearings aids that are the problem.