Looking for Phonak 332 XAZ

giving this old thread a bump - still looking

What does your audiogram look like?
Everyone seems to be jumping on the otolens. That’s analog but it’s not very powerful.

I cant help with the aid you are looking for but if you look at my post regarding starchy i hope these can help you too

I know you’re looking for you specific model but I stumbled on this today. They offer analog.

www.audina.net

There is a “Phonak PICS Remote Control” currently for sale on eBay from Lynchburg, USA. 3 days to go. This would suit an old Sonoforte 332x AZ analogue Hearing Aid.
John.

There is a “Sonoforte 331X” currently for sale on eBay from Canada. The item is misspelt, so you would need to search for “Sono-Forte” with a dash. John

There is a Phonak Sonoforte 332X AZ hearing aid currently for sale on eBay from Germany. The item is misspelt, so you would need to search for “Sono Forte” as 2 words.
Regards, John

I have a set of Phonak hearing aids for sale they are 60 days old.
2) hearing aids Phonak Audeo S Smart IX

1. ICOM system
  2. TV Icom System.
  3. Remote
  4. Dry storage
    Plus all the paper work and other little accessories that comes with new hearing aids.

These Phonak are in 'New" condition and still under warranty. I paid $6000.00 for the set up. I have the receipt and all the paperwork in hand. I have a profound hearing loss and hearing aids are not going to work for me. My email is jameslsteward@gmail.com if anyone is interested. Thanks

I’m curious, why do you want these? Do you collect them?

Have you tried to contact the supplier direct?:confused:

Due to the inherent inadequacy of the D/A converters of an all-digital hearing aids to process, without audible artifacts, the normal transient peaks of live music. Even unamplified acoustic guitar and the human voice cause this defect in my all-digital aids to manifest itself. Tragically, I broke one of my 332s last year, and have since found nobody capable or willing to repair them. I wish to stockpile them so I can have a lifetime supply, and parts to salvage for repairs.

I have spent 2 and a half years, over 6 thousand dollars, innumerable visits to my audi, and am on my second model of all-digital HA, without satisfactory resolution of this issue. I have one 332 left, and I want to find more. As a musician and live music lover, this is of very high importance to my health and mental well-being.

========================================================

I think he explained the reason very well. The same reason I bought an analog aid, for music.

DanInStereo, have you tried the K-Amp or the Digi-K hearing aids? These are hearing aids that might work for you.