Looking for help with ComPilot

Currently I use a roger pen with the shoes attached to the hearing aids. I have been given a compilot , how do I I connect the compilot to my hearing aids. Does the roger pen interfere in any way.

1 Like

Look up the instructions for the ComPilot on Google.

It’ll take you through.

Please note, there are two types of ComPilot’s and depending on which hearing aids you have, will depend on which one you need.

2 Likes

Good advice.

I had both Compilot 1 and Compilot 2. I googled "Compilot Users Manual " years ago and it really helped.
The compilot one antenna kept breaking on me. I had to use it with my first pair of Phonaks about 12? years ago.
The compilot two worked better for me; had it with my second pair of Phonaks that never worked well for me. Setup issues/audiologist issues. Not Phonak’s fault…those hearing aids were terrible and dangerous for me at work (couldn’t hear behind; life threatening.)

My third set of Phonak hearing aids are so much better! I have a wonderful audiologist now

I’ve used the Compilot for a short time and am unashamedly ADDICTED to the Compilot Air for years now. There’s a Roger clip-on mic (don’t remember it’s actual ‘name’) that I used to ask Speakers to wear, when I would have to attend Presentations or Lectures relating to my job, around this house someplace but exactly where, I’ve no idea.
Now that I’ll be getting my new HAs Wednesday this week, my hopes run high that the six (or so) settings will still be okay for use with the good old C. Air… not that I’ve ever really remembered what the settings actually ARE, I’d just scroll through them until something worked the best. Now that my memory is rather quickly rotting away, having five or six settings will be impossible to remember even if I’d been in the shape that I was before the bacterium.
I guess obviously, that all of that is still depending on IF the new HAs will help me at all, considering everything. Trying to stay positive though.

1 Like