Looking for hear.com (Horizon) users and experiences! I'm a newby!

I’m a new member as of today! I’ve been trialing hear.com’s Horizon HAs after succumbing to their relentless advertising. These are my first pair and don’t really know how they compare with all the other brands out there. They seem good, though. But they don’t show up in the “Ratings” on-line except for the ones they “Promote” with “incentives”…$$$. I wonder why?
I do know that these are basically “clones” of Signia Pure Charge&Go AX HAs, and thus probably have a mark-up as well. And I’m not totally convinced that I’m getting adequate support either.
I’ve been told Phonak are ones that I should consider if I’m convinced hear.com is not really who I want to stick with. Any comments would be very welcome! Thanks for your help!

They are identical the Signia Pure Charge&Go AX. So are the Rexton BiCore, which are sold at Costco. I am currently in my 4th week with the Rextons and after some adjustments at my follow up appointment, I’m really lik8ng these hearing aids. Hear.com is expensive. The same hearing aids are $1600 at Costco. If you have access to a Costco, I’d buy them there. Not only are they cheaper, but you also have 6 months to use them with a full refund at any point in those 6 months if you don’t like them.

PS - I was subject to the same relentless advertising from Hear,com. They are owned by W/S Audiology, one of the major hearing aid manufacturers, a conglomerate which includes Signia and Rexton as well as Hear.com.

1 Like