Logging in issue

Hi there,

I’m attempting to update my audiogram.

I first go to the Sign In page. I enter my login and password info and click on “Sign In”. When I do, it takes me… right to the exact same page, with no error message nor a completed Sign In. I’m not sure what’s up but this happened a few months ago when I tried, and it continues today.

I have attempted to go through the “Forgot password?” screen, with creating a new password. No dice. Has anyone else seen this?

Thank you,
FLoT

I see an audiogram for you now, are you all set?

WH

Hi, WhiteHat,

Negative. That audiogram is not my most recent one; I successfully uploaded it last year when I created my account. It’s fairly close but I’m trying to update it.

Best,
FLoT

What browser are you using?
Have you tried Edge, Chrome,Firefox with same results?
May be an extension, or pop up blocker.

Hi, flash!

I was using Chrome. There must have been some technical issue like what you mentioned. I was able to log in on a different browser and update my audiogram - thank you! Never had an issue like that before.

So, not solved per se, but problem successfully circumvented. A fine metaphor for my life. :smiley:

Best,
FLoT

LOL, glad it worked out.
If you feel adventurous, while below deck, you may wish to try disabling your extensions in Chrome one at a time, and try logging in. It’s time consuming & boring, but you’ll probably find the culprit.
BTW, great handle!