List of Hearing Aids that can be Programmed with Noahlink Wireless

I would like to get feedback here (from personal experience if possible) for which aids can or cannot be programmed with Noahlink Wireless. I would also like any knowledge of any added accessories required (such as Easytek).

I’ll start with ones I know that cannot: KS6 and KS5s (and I assume older KS)

1 Like

Hahahaha, and a gazillion other old HAs.

Be nice PVC. how about I request the ones that (by personal observation or experience) can be programmed. As I look at some vendors (on line) they tend to list only certain hearing aids. With others, they say additional hardware is required.

Look at the bottom paragraphs of
How to choose a programming device to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

All the new Bluetooth low energy (BLE) enabled hearing instruments are using Noahlink Wireless with a few exceptions and with the exception of Widex. They don’t seem to be jumping on the bandwagon. But then they are getting merged into Sivantos (Signia/Siemens) so that may change. It’s best to check your manufacturer’s Cable Guide to see which programming devices are allowed and in some cases (Oticon) you also need a wired programming device for Firmware updates. But that could change too! In summary it seems too complex and in a state of constant change to build a list.

1 Like

Good information. How do we get this “Cable Guide” info. Is it published on their website for all users to see, or is just available to HA providers?

It’s not one place for all;

1. Usually in the fitting software
  2. Search “manufacturer-name” cable guide
  3. Search “manufacturer-name” product information pdf
  4. Develop your own search + pdf

It says you’re not doing this anymore and to look elsewhere.

Don’t worry. I will !!!