Link for Philips HearSuite (fitting for HearLink 90xx HAs from Costco)?

Hi there, sure, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough to do, any issues just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

Also looking for the download link for the latest Hearsuite software. I have a Noahlink!

Hi there, sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink, you’ll up and programming in no time.

Hi Tenken! I just ordered a Noahlink, and would love to get a link to the HearSuite Software as well. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, sure, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough to do, do read the user guide as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hi tenkan, could I have the link to the latest HearSuite (for the 9040 aids)? I’m aware I’ll need a noahlink - haven’t ordered one yet as I want to look around the software first. When you say it’s good to read the user guide, do you mean the one available on the resources page of the Philips website or is there one on here? I’m totally new to self-programming and some of the links here to DIY stuff on this forum don’t seem to work any more, though it’s an amazing resource for sure! Thanks so much!

Yes always best to read the manufacturer’s user guide, lots of handy resources on their website.

Sure there’s a ton of information right here on hearingtracker, anything you want to know just ask, plenty of us doing DIY to help you along.

Thanks to everybody for the links and help! I am so grateful to everyone who takes time to help the newbies on this forum!

Mine just updated itself to 2024.1! :+1:

I am also looking for the download link for the latest Hearsuite software. Plan to buy Noahlink soon. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great your giving DIY a go and getting your Noahlink wireless, it’s all pretty easy enough tho, any issues just ask or post a new topic, plenty of us to help you along if needed.

Hi there; I have the Philips HearLink 9040 from Costco and would like to change the fitting. I downloaded HearSuite 2023.1 and bought the Noahlink Wireless, but I get the message that “the instruments are not supported in Philips HearSuite”. That’s probably because I need a newer HearSuite version; in the HearSuite version history there is 2023.2 on the US site and 2023.2, 2023.2.1 and 2024.1 on the european/world website. I suppose my local Costco has 2023.2. Can’t find a download link; even the one where I got version 2023.1 is gone. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum,You can just use the Hearsuite updater to get the latest version.

Hello everyone,
I have changed from Starkey Genesis to Philips 5040 and now need the appropriate software. Noahlink is available.

Can someone provide me with a link for the Philips 5040 software?

Many thanks in advance

Hi there, it’s Phillips Hearsuite your after, be sure to read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello tenkan,
Many thanks for the link and for your support, the download worked perfectly.

Hello!

New to the forum and also looking for the HearSuite download link if someone wouldn’t mind messaging me. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, sure, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.

@tenkan Would you send me a link to the HearLink 90xx fitting software. Thanks a bunch
Ray

Sure no problem, are you thinking of getting a pair of 9050, the prices are pretty good.