Life Span of Roger ON, Select or Table mic

How long do these devices last before they need replacing? Thanks.

That depends how comfortable you are with doing some repairs yourself. With the Select, the most common issue seems to be the rechargeable battery dying. The On hasn’t been out for as long, so that’s less common, but people are starting to see the same issue. Replacement batteries are cheap (under $20), but you’ll have to open up the device and possibly solder it yourself. There are threads on how to do it.

1 Like

Don’t know yet. My Roger ON is about one year old. My old Roger Pen 1.1 is still going strong.

1 Like

the battery life of my Table Mic is supposed to be around 16 hours. But i never seem to use it for more than 3 hours at a time. So if the battery life started deteriorating it might be many years before I realized it. I do have some very old Roger Pens that are still working well and a Select that is 5 years old, with a lot of use, that seems to be as good as new.

The batteries in my hearing aids seem to only last about 2 years. That is, last a full day. If I recharge mid day they are OK.

Late post I know. Can’t you just get a small Anker portable charger and a short cord to remedy this? A little more cumbersome but all-in-all not much.

(post deleted by author)