Lexie B2 setup

So, I bought some Lexie B2 Plus on Ebay (no warranty). Here’s how I set them up.

The app doesn’t tell you a lot. I have loss from 3000 - 5000 hz (ONIHL). I wanted only to enhance that range, not everything. The Lexie app only gives numbers between Bass & Treble. So I used a YouTube video (https://youtu.be/PAsMlDptjx8), and set my computer volume to 10. I played the video with my eyes shut and when I could no longer here the sound I clicked pause. Without the hearing aids I went to about 4200. I began raising the Treble settings until I could hear around 5500.

I also had to adjust the volume as well. Seems that the higher the treble the less volume I needed. I landed on a 20 in the treble range and 0 volume. A 30 treble gave me a higher hz hearing, but it sounded very “tinny”.

I also need Size 3 receiver wires. But at $50 EACH (rip off) it was hard to pull the trigger. Somehow I found a coupon code and when I used it I got them for FREE, only paying $5 in shipping. They haven’t come in yet, and haven’t seen the charge on my credit card. I’m waiting to see if it was a true transaction!

Hope this helps someone . . .