Latest Genie 2 w/ Mini-Pro on W10, W11; Oticon Reals using OPN1 settings

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted and nearly as long as I’ve looked in. But I need some advice, and hope some of the early programming stalwarts are still around like pvc and Volusiana. But forums change and new geniuses pop up, so don’t hesitate if you know your stuff.

I’ve had a series of OPN1s for over 7 years and a Mini-Pro and Genie 2 from the beginning. Being an engineer, I couldn’t resist tweeking a little at first, but mostly, I just use it to transfer the settings to the next pair of used OPN1s I’d buy when the repeated 8-beep tone told me my ear sweat was killing the microphones. They are getting harder to find. And they are getting older and not lasting as long. But they are getting a little more affordable.

Computers don’t last forever either, and when I tried to set up my rig on a Win 11 machine, I was kicked in the shin. I found the driver software and got it to think it was a Hi-Pro, but it still won’t detect the aids. Same thing on a Win 10 box. Back to a Win 7 box still works fine. Did anyone ever get Genie 2 and a Mini-Pro to work on Win 10 or Win 11?

So, what is the state of things, presently? Don’t everyone at once say get a Noah Wireless. I think I’ve realized that.

I found a screen shot of an about image that said I once had Genie 2022 installed, but the latest download I could find on my server was 2017. Would someone please send me a link to the latest version, if Genie 2 is still the way to perform these miracles?

If I decide to pick up a few extra cans around the neighborhood so I can afford a pair of Mores or Reals, is Genie 2 and Noah wireless still the way to go?

And here’s a very important question. All I have are OPN settings. Will the old OPN settings slip right into a More or a Real without any problem? I guess the new models have some extra gizmos to play with, but just to hear the guy on the next stool, will it work well enough?