Latest Genie 2 software to fit Oticon More 1

Hi,I need it very much, thank you

Thanks for that; I need it too.

Welcome to the DIY section of the forum.
Sure, please check your PM (private messages).

please send me genie 2023

Hi guys,

iā€™m testing new Oticon Real 2 miniRITE R but i canā€™t a working download link for Oticon Genie 2ā€¦ someone can help me? <3

Welcome to the forum sure but donā€™t forget youā€™ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Check out the user guides as well.

I would also love a copy of the latest Oticon software (2023 to program my Mores). Thanks very much!

HI there, sure but donā€™t forget youā€™ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device
Edit:

Do check out the user guides as well, very handy for setting up first fit.

Cheers

Tenkan, Iā€™ve been directed here to request the Genie 2 software for testing before I acquire the necessary hardware. I actually donā€™t need it for my hearing aid. Yet. I donā€™t think. (I do have one Oticon More 2, and it does whistle sometimes if the sound coming from our TV is higher pitchedā€¦) I actually need the software to begin testing setting changes for the ConnectClip. (That sent before I properly finished. Iā€™m sorry.)
Would it be possible for someone to shoot me a link? I see that pvc seems to have gotten grounded from the site and all links on their diy school seem to lead to deleted goods.

Hi there, yeah sure no problem, you can check out the user guides as well from here, very handy for setting up a first fit.

Thank you very kindly. The audi I go to just dropped the ConnectClip on me without any info or programming, though they did an adjustment for me for the More 2 itself. I intend to read everything thoroughly before touching any settings even for the CC though. Your help is very appreciated. :bowing_woman:t3:

I would like a link to the Genie 2 software for Oticon More 1 hearing aids.
I have a Noahlink wireless on the way.
Also, I tried to access a link to files in DIY School v2 and it says that the files have been deleted from the dropbox.
Thank you for your time.

Hi there, sure but do read the Genie software users guide, very handy for setting up the first fit.

If you get the Airlink2 do some research before using, check first that hasnā€™t already had the firmware update (before trying to do the update)

Check here.

Noahlink wireless stuff.

Driver for Win11 and 10 if needed.

https://www.himsa.com/support/noahlink-wireless-knowledgebase/troubleshooting-noahlink-wireless/noahlink-wireless-driver-may-need-to-be-reinstalled-on-windows-11/

From Himsa website, you donā€™t update unless your asked to.

ā€œIt is not necessary to update the firmware in the Noahlink Wireless to latest version until the fitting module you work with requires itā€

Any other questions just ask, as thereā€™s a few who have already gone through the process, itā€™s a "plug & play " but for some reason people have had issues getting the Airlink2 up and running.

I also need genie 2023 as wellā€¦thank you in advance!

I would like links to the latest Genie 2 and the links to the DIY school V2:
02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon
Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2
Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use

Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure but you should only need to read the Genie user guide, youā€™ll be up and running in no time, itā€™s super easy to follow, Noahlink wireless programming device in plug and play as well, very simple to use.

Fitting guide here.

Dear ChatoFTRr!
Please, be so kind to send me a link to Genie2 2023 download.
Iā€™m Oticon More1 user, already got a Noahlink wireless device.
Kind Regards in advance, Alex

Welcome @user406. Please check your private messages.

Hi there, great your trying out DIY, you should read the user guides before jumping in, itā€™s easy enough following the instructions.

Hi

i would like the link for the geni 2 to program a odicon xceed.

thanks