Latest Genie 2 software to fit Oticon More 1

Hello,

If someone could please send me a link to download the latest Genie 2 software to fit Oticon More 1, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well.

2 Likes

I am looking for the same thing the Genie 2 software for the oticon More 1 miniRITE R hearing aids. And a little guidance on setup. If something is written.
Please help with the appropriate genie 2 as that is the first step.
Thanks,

more_one

Hi @user181 Welcome to the DIY (semi-hidden) category of the forum.

In addition to this DIY Software Prerequisite which you are inquiring about, there is also a DIY Hardware Prerequisite. That is, you will also need to use hardware (a Hearing Aid Programming Device).

Tip: Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.
Suggested DIY School reading;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; More-Own
  • Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use

Here’s a clip from a DIY School PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon);

Welcome to the forum, great you’ve decided to try DIY, a great way to improve your setup, is there anything in particular that your trying to improve, DIY is pretty easy to do, any other questions just start a new topic and I’m sure everyone will help you out

Good luck

When you wish to fine tune your wireless streaming to your More hearing aids check out all the adjustments that can be applied from within the Genie 2 fitting software at the END FITTING step;

I am looking for the same thing the Genie 2 software for the oticon More 1 miniRITE R hearing aids.
Please help with the appropriate genie 2 as that is the first step.
Thanks so much!

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.
Check out the user guides and if you need more information just click on @pvc avatar.

I also would be grateful for a link to download the latest Genie software for Oticon More 1

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.
Check out the user guide as well if course you can find “more” information by clicking on @pvc avatar.

Thank you.
I am very impressed by this forum !

This is the internet at it’s best. Thanks to all involved in making it happen. I too need to be pointed in the right direction for a copy of Oticon Genie 2.
Thanks, Don

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, what models of HAs are you using, this will determine which device to use.
Check out the genie user guide as well, you can also find more guides just by clicking on @pvc avatar.

Presently using antique Bernafon Chronos 9 nr and shopping for Oticon OPN S1 or More1. Prefer 312 over rechargeable but they seem rare.

Need to learn if all Noahlink Wireless units are same hardware and same firmware before I go shopping for one.

Thanks for your help, Don

Yes they are the same, sometimes there’s older models available, but it’s super easy to update the firmware if it’s needed, so no need to worry about this.

Sounds good, thanks again

Just click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School. Suggested DIY School help files;

Hi, I’m looking for Latest Genie 2 software to fit Oticon More 1. Can you help me?
I have a Noahlink Wireless already. :grinning:

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Real-More-Own

For those who need the genie 2023 software, ask me and I’ll give you the link