Lace

Has anyone tried the LACE ( Listening and Communication Enhancement)
by Neuro Tone. Also,
I hear a $100 coupon is available but don’t know how to get it.
Thanks

I use LACE with some of our patients, at least the ones that use computers, which are a good majority.

It probably is one of the best investments you can make, as hearing aids can only do so much and the user’s can improve their listening and comprehension skills with some practice.

We provide LACE to our patients and include them with our hearing aids, as patients who use the software tend to do better with their hearing aids and happy patients refer their friends and family, which we certainly appreciate.

We will most likely be offering the downloadable program on our battery website (www.localbattery.com) soon and I can PM you with the details of any current discounts available.

I am curious if you tried LACE. I did a couple years ago and was quite disappointed, but it was only like $40 through my audi, so it didn’t break the bank. I am currently doing the Brain Fitness Classic Program (positscience.com), and it pretty much seems to do what Lace did, though better and more intense (hour a day). I am seeing some positive results with it.