KS10 Target programming

Is it the first time you’ve used the Noahlink wireless? If so just unplug it and plug it back in, you should get a few flashes of the green LEDs, then open target and then put your HAs in pairing mode and click connect.
One other thing,what model of PC are you using, windows 11 or Mac?

Thank you very much. Your instructions are very thorough. I am connected now.

I’m giving this another shot (note trying it using a 4th computer). Should I be able to program the KS10 using Noah Wireless running Windows 10 via Parallels on an old Mac Mini?

Can someone please DM me the latest Target software link so I can download it on my Mac Mini using Parallels?

I previously downloaded it on my M2 Air, but it’s not compatible with Apple Silicon.
Thanks!

I don’t know what a Mac Mini is? But if it’s not a new ARM processor, Yes emulation with Parallels should work.

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic to find instructions for self-downloading (Phonak Target 8.0.2).

Thanks. I just bought Windows 11 Home and I’m installing it on a 2011 Mac Mini. Really hoping it works!

You should just buy an older windows laptop running win10 for easy set up, your going to save a bit of hassle in the long run, win11 sometimes has driver issues as well(easy fix tho) plus with you using a Mac, how much did you pay for win11 home edition?