KS10 synchronizing to enable Easy Line Remote "Health"?

The latest version of the Easy Line Remote has a Health section. The 2 things tracked are the length of time the HAs are worn, and counted steps.
I cannot get either to work as the app keeps telling me that the HAs and the app are not “synchronized” .
The HAs are Bluetoothed into the phone (Pixel 7 Pro), and both HAs are linked with the Easy Line Remote app…but I can’t figure out how to “syncronize” them with the app to get the Health section working.
Thoughts

With the P90, the health part has to be activated in the software first. Might be sane for KS10?

Finally figured it out! It seems the Health section is disabled until you set up an account with the app (and Phonak) by giving it a little bit of information. Once you set up the “account”, the Health section automatically synchronizes, and the Health section starts counting steps and HA wear time.

I’m assuming the answer is no…but is there any synchronicity between the Health function with apps like Apple Health or such? Guessing no as there’s no obvious option.

what about paradise up hearing aids?

Do you mean Naida UP?

No as it’s not a RIC Aid.