KS10 / Paradise compact charger

I was so tired of forgetting the charging box that I designed this compact charger. It’s way smaller than the factory charger box so I can carry it in my backpack everywhere. Plugs into standard micro USB.

7 Likes

Nice, so do you use a battery bank or your phone to charge them.

Any USB port really. Computer, USB OTG, power bank, wall adaptor etc

i like that charger. I’m a little scared for 2 reasons.
1 reason - is the current correct, like the original?
2 reason - it is also possible to tear the wire from the ric receiver, so you should be more careful.
But I like it, I even think something like that could be made to fit in a wallet, shaped to be completely thin.

If the charger is a universal charger and is suitable for all kinds of rechargeable HA, then you could provide the specification to a manufacturer in China. They manufacture it for you and you can sell it worldwide.
It is convenient and easy to carry along. Just like the Apple watch charger. Any USB connector will do the trick!
All the best.

The charging circuitry is entirely in the HA itself. The external charger simply supplies 5V.

Also I obviously don’t pull on the wire to take it off. The fit is similar to the factory charger.

1 Like

I doubt there could be a universal design. The shape needs to be very accurate.

Anyways I don’t think there would be enough demand to warrant contract manufacturing.

1 Like

could you make a case for a AA battery? with charger?

I would love to see it in production. But I think the manufacturer would make commercial production difficult because he doesn’t want someone else to make money off his product. You can start production as a DIY person.