KS10 compatible with PHONAK TV CONNECTOR V2

Can I connect my KS10 to the Phonak TV connector V2?

Unfortunately I didn’t buy the Costco TV adapter when I got my Kirkland KS10 hearing aids.
Instead I use tv optical to a Mii B03 Bluetooth 5.3 Transmitter Receiver. This works ok but has latency issues and is difficult to get connected to and at times drops the signal.
So I have read about the Phonak adapter here on this forum and think it might be a better solution than continuously messing around with Bluetooth.
I use Bluetooth connectivity to my KS10s on both my TV as noted above and my laptop (via the audio out headphone jack Aisidra Blutooth adapter). I think I need V2 instead of V1.
I looked and these are available on ebay for reasonable price.
Any advice is greatly appreciated because this is very important for my job performance.

Yes. Works beautifully. No latency that I can see.

1 Like

Yes the Phonak, Unitron, Sonova Advance (for Specsavers) and Sonova Kirkland TV connector are all basically the same thing as long as the platforms align for V2

1 Like

You can use v1, v1a, or v2. V2 has controls on it, but otherwise they work the same.

WH

1 Like

@seagraph: Try to get V2.
There are some other differencies, see here:
https://forum.hearingtracker.com/uploads/short-url/wDNGYKxoN2RVNdjdQFL5EkkIlIH.pdf

Thankyou all for the replies!