KS-9 hearing aids and Android Cellphone

I have Costco KS-9 hearing aids and a Samsung Android cellphone, at Android 13, and they have been working fine for about a year. Lately I have been having intermittent BT problems with phone calls on the Samsung. The call will be fine with BT streaming the calls sound via BT to the KS-9 and then start dropping and having problems trying to reconnect to the KS-9s. This has only started happening over the past week and I have an appointment at Costco next week to talk about this problem. Does anyone know of any Android setting that could interfere with BT that may have been (accidently) turned on? In going thru all the phones settings, I see there are some that try to make the sound better for hearing aids, but I think they are all OFF. Any ideas will be appreciated.

You could try the Fixed/Dynamic setting on the app. Sometimes changing to the other setting helps. Are there other devices the KS9 are paired to? Sometimes that might interfere. Poor cell coverage could also interfere, or even a close neighbor’s wi-fi signal could interfere with the BT signal. Hopefully Costco can help, but these issues can be challenging to sort out.

2 Likes

Might try un-pairing, forgetting the app, remove the app and starting from fresh by reloading the app.
This has helped many here on the forum on the past.
Good luck.

3 Likes