Ks 10 green light flashing for 15 hrs

Hi my wife has one set of KS 10 hearing aids replaced under warranty. Her new set are doing the same as before
The right hearing aid while on charge takes many hours more than the orher to charge. Even after it goes solid green for a short length of time, it’ll start flashing green again
Ive tried restarting them 16 seconds off and plug back in. Nothing seems to works
Any advice welcome
I’ll be sending them back to Costco next week
Thanks all

Look I don’t know these aids, but if my rechargeable ReSounds were doing this, before asking to replace the aid that is slow to charge, again, I’d try (because it seems at this point to me like more of a potential issue with your charger than with the R aid):

1. Switching the R aid and L aid in the charger, if you can do that. Same result?
  2. Wiping the case of the R aid and wiping out the charging ports in the charger with a dry Q-tip. Same result?
  3. Wiping out the charging ports in the charger with a Q-tip wetted with isopropyl alcohol. Same result?
  4. Replacing the charger. If you would be charged by Costco to replace this charger, instead, try eBay. Same result?
  5. I guess it’s not the charger; the aid goes back again.

Yes it’s been back to them 3 times . Because they dont sell phonac anymore . If they cant sort them this time ill be looking for a different manufacturer but still supplied by Costco. The manufacturer is aware that there have been issies with charging and have written fresh coding to rectify the issue . But in our case it still didn’t work. Not very pleased :unamused:

A week ago I had an issue with my own ReSound charger not recharging my aids. In my case, fortunately, it turned out that my charger was fine. My problem was the power cord that connected my charger to AC power. I could verify this by disconnecting, reconnecting, very gently jiggling and bending the connection and seeing the charging lights go on and off; that told me the issue was the electrical connection between cord and charger. Also make sure there’s no dirt back there in that port, but just use air, not a potentially damaging sharp tool to try to clean it out.

My cable was wonky at the USB end at the back of the charger, partly because the cord was getting moved around a lot. In the case of my charger, it’s a pretty delicate connection, similar to some cellphones with a tiny tab in the charging port. Either the USB end of the cable or the tab in the charging port on the charger, if there is one, can get messed up.

So if this is possible in your case, try replacing that cable, being careful to match the USB type to the port (there are very similar miniature USB types that are incompatible). If you can use a charging cable that connects to a USB charging cube, you should be able to replace the cable for $10 or less on amazon, if you don’t have an extra similar cord around.

Of course if the cable is fine but the USB port at the back of your charger is what has gone south, the charger would have to be replaced.