Kirkland signature hearing aids problem

I just got my hearing aids from costco about 10 days ago. I purchased the Kirkland Signature hearing aids. I have been having problems with them. Sometimes when there is a loud sound one or both will shut down. It seems to happen in the later part of the day. I went back to costco yesterday and they adjusted the compression setting and told me that it should fix the problem. We tried to Mae it repeat the problem in the store but it seemed to be working much better. When I got home the problems started up again and they shut off from a variety of sounds like before. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am haviong this exact problem with one of my Kirkland aids. I’m glad that I am not alone, but concerned that no-one responded to this old thread. Any thoughts?

— Updated —

I am having this exact problem with one of my Kirkland aids. I’m glad that I am not alone, but concerned that no-one responded to this old thread. Any thoughts?

Sounds like they need to be replaced. I can’t see adjustments causing that. Needing to adjust would be an all day event. What you are describing sounds like a heat related issue. Low power processors are much less prone to that but it not impossible. The warmth increase could expand the board and cause an intermittent.