Keep the regular Lumity or take the Lifes?

Under my insurance last year I ordered a set of Lifes but the supplier sent my fitter regular Lumity. I wanted Life due to the extra water resistance and the charge pack that could keep a few days without plugging in. Keep in mind I never had or wanted rechargables but newest technology yada yada but it was a use or lose benefit by end last year.
So the regular lumity need tweaking and the distributor has sent the fitter the Lifes. Three yr warranty and if break or do not charge I send em back. Beginning to agree on the recharge vs battery is the big makers obsolescence model. My battery KS9s still work fine. I have a backup. I have read the Life issues by some. Is either more dependable?

So opinions on what I keep? Regular or Life? Thnx

Flip a coin???
:smile:

Couple of things. The Lumity Life hearing aids are actually bigger/fatter than the regular Lumity hearing aids. If you wear glasses, you might find the larger size annoying. The Life version also has an inductive charging case with a battery but some have reported issues with this charger case. I have the regular Lumity hearing aids with the standard charger (which is smaller). It doesn’t have a built in battery but I usually carry an Anker battery charger pack with me for my iPhone/iPad/Kindle so not a big deal not having a built in battery.

Jordan

2 Likes

I agree with Jordan. We are seeing some reliability issues with the Life charger.

Where do they come up with these HA model names? Do you suppose they want to be able to use the slogan, “You need to get a Life!” ?? :smiley:

Whatever you do, never steal a HA from someone else… don’t take another person’s Life… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Or, get a Life of your Own if you want More :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

@pvc, as always very “Lumity”