JLab Hear OTC - Hearing Aids and Ear Buds Bluetooth 5.X

On sale for $75, will try them out. Don’t expect them to be as good as HA in the hundreds of dollars. Hope they can function for my telephone conference calls and help out as a HA.
I will keep shopping for some higher quality HA around $1,000

Phone is the TMobile Moto g 5G (2023) Bluetooth Technology - Bluetooth® 5.1
Operating System - Android™ 13 installed - system updated itself to Android 14
These work really well. I can wear them on a walk in, through the park. Use them for audio streaming and for Telephone calls. The caller can hear me clearly, the background noise is surprisingly good. For example a garbage truck came down the block, the person on the phone call didn’t really hear it, but continued to hear my normal voice level.
The phone in my front pocket, once in a while one ear will loose signal. Disconnect BTooth, put in charger, re-connect the problem seems to go away and stay connected.
The app has multiple features. playing with it, helps.
But, if there is a fan vent in the hallway, freezer motor running, central air fan blowing, the microphones are super sensitive to some distracting noises like that. In some room environments, the echo can be bad enough to warrant taking out.
I have an older pair of Bose Noise Canceling Headphones. They really work, not really a fair comparison, but I will prefer them when on conference calls.
My Costco Rexton work as hearing aids, but won’t do anything (audio streaming or phone calls) with my android. I will keep looking, maybe the new Costco Jabra. Reading reviews, seems to be a lot of pro, con and possibly Bluetooth HAS isn’t as easy as was hoping.