Jabra pro 20 shutdown

Several times over the past month, my left Jabra pro 20 has unexpectedly turned off while I’m wearing it and a few seconds later, the 5 chimes sound and it starts working again. However, the button on the ha isn’t responsive (no beep, no anything). If I put it in the charger momentarly and remove it, everything works. Wonder if anyone is having this problem?

1 Like

When I view a Ring doorbell camera footage, my left aid and then right aid will do that. Jabra EP 10. It restarts itself, but it does annoy me.

On occasion in a loud auditorium setting, my left aid will often turn off (no beeps), then come alive again maybe ten seconds later. The automatic noise reduction is off in my case. Not really helpful to you, but weird things happen…predictably sometimes.

1 Like

I heard the 5 chimes before but did not know what it was about. I did not notice the HAs turning off but maybe they did. I will pay more attention next time I hear it. It obviously did not bother me :confused:…yet. Thank you for bringing this up!