Jabra hearing aids no longer connect to iPhone app

On Jan. 1, suddenly my Jabra Enhance Pro Costco hearing aids refused to connect to the app on my iPhone. It has worked flawlessly since I got them in June 23. I tried everything including turning phone on and off, reloading the app, trying several ways to get it to connect, and no cigar. The phone is paired with the hearing aids and I can get to adjustments via the “3 clicks” method on the phone, but the Jabra Apple app refuses to connect to the aids no matter what I try. I took it to Costco and the guy there tried basically the same things I had tried, and finally threw up his hands and said, “I give up. Live with it for 3 weeks and if it’s still an issue we’ll send the HAs back to be tested. But, I guarantee you it’s not the HAs.”

Anyone else experienced this? I wonder if there has been an update out of Resound. There is zero information on their Web site and no human help contact info.

I want to reply to my post because I solved this problem. I got hold of someone at Jabra Customer Service (1-800-882-3636) who verified my issue and then had me close all of the apps running on the iPhone (by swiping up on them). After doing that, the HAs connected to the Jabra app just fine. Something to know! Problem solved. She was unable to tell me why this jammed up the Jabra app.

4 Likes

Basic troubleshooting is turn everything off and turn it back on again. This was just a bit less drastic than that advice. Basically software develops glitches over time and starting out with a clean slate generally works.

3 Likes