Jabra EP10 hands free issues

One of the main reasons I replaced my KS8s is the hands free function built into the Jabras. When I first got the Jabras, the hands free function seemed to work fine. For some reason, the folks on the other end of the call can hardly hear me no and I am forced to switch to my iPhone. Also at times during normal use the left side seems louder than the right. Is the right hearing aid used for the hands free function? Overall I must say that I am really disappointed with my Jabras. Had I not been out of the country I would have returned them.

In the Jabra app do you have optimize MFi toggled to on? If so, try turning it off and see if it improves. I know it seems counterintuitive to turn it off but when I have it turned on I have all sorts of issues related to my iPhone 14. Turning it off greatly improved my performance

@PhotoCasey what phones do you have?

Have you updated your EnhancePro app to the Mar 15 2024 version?

Have you tried turning off and back on your Bluetooth on the phone and/or disconnect/reconnect the HAs under the Bluetooth settings when you have these issues?

These (and with the Samsung UI 6.1 release) have resolved my occasional issues with my EP 20s using the default ASHA version of hands free (still needing to talk to the phone but hearing audio in the HAs).

Using the LE Audio option, which is fully hands free and only on the EP 20s, I have to do the above much more, so I do not use it that much.

I have done all that and more. I really suspect that there’s a problem with the hearing aid. I assume it is the right hearing aid that is used for the hands-free function.