Jabra Enhance Pro Bluetooth Streaming and Phone Sounds

Just got my Jabra Enhance Pro yesterday. Almost everything is great - except the Bluetooth sounds that sound like an old phone. There is only mid- and high range, no lower frequencies and people sound like in a tin when we talk on the phone. Same effect when playing YouTube videos.
I read other people complaining about this, also the suggestion of adjusting the sound, but haven’t heard anybody having this solved. Has anybody? Phone is a Pixel 6a.
Thanks!

Domes come in to play.

If you’re wearing open domes, then the lows come through naturally so obviously won’t be there for Bluetooth.

Adjustments can help but some people still don’t like it because of what domes you use. Changing domes to a more closed domes can help for Bluetooth but you may hate how it sounds for everything else.

I know nothing about your App for your hearing aids but it may have an equaliser?

It does have an “equalizer” - in quotation marks becoause it’s just low, mid, migh frequency. However, it doesn’t seem to have much impact. But browsing forums it seems that the Bluetooth phone sound is the weak part of this model - in and out.

Increasing the lows won’t do too much as it’ll leak out of the open domes I assume you’re using.

Having been on this forum for years, the issue you’re describing is always down to using open domes and never the phones fault.

I could be completely wrong as you haven’t said what you’re currently using and we don’t know your audiogram.

Use a pair of Bluetooth headphones and if the issue of no bass is still there then I guess you could say it’s the phone but I highly expect the issue is down to your domes from what you’re describing.

1 Like

Follow-up, after four weeks:
My fitter was able to adjust the Jabra streaming sound - seems the menu is not easy to find.
Other issues occurred sinc I am on a Pixel phone. Android has still to figure out how to offer the MFi connection that iPhones have with Hearing Aids. That’s the reason why the Bluetooth connection is just a Listening one. Will switch to Phonak.