Jabra enhance pro 20 and bluetooth phone android interaction

I have posted in the past about Getting the Jabra enhance Pro 20 and using a Moto android phone. I purchased a Jabra enhance Pro 20 and a Moto Stylus 5g 2023.

I am able to use my Jabra’s with my Moto phone. I don’t have the tap ear function and mic on hearing aid for the phone which I am aware is generally not available except on the more premium Android phones.

My moto phone was updated to Android 14 and bluetooth 5.1. Seems like I am getting some better function as to phone use. Not tap on ear or mic on hearing aids. When receiving calls I sometimes cannot hear the caller but they can hear me. Is this part on the on going Android / Jabra problems or could it be a setting on the phone. I did cut on hearing aid compatibility to on under settings/accessibility.

Any feedback on any recent changes with Jabra for better phone functions with Android phone.

As always thanks for input.

When I have this issue, which is seldom these days, I first turn Bluetooth off and on. If that does not work I disconnect and reconnect the HAs in settings> connections> Bluetooth > HAs settings icon details. Works like a charm for me. I have a Galaxy S23 Ultra.

The tap functionality needs to be enabled in the fitting software. But it may not be an option for all phones as it is for mine.

I wish you the best with your Moto Stylus 5g

The Moto Stylus 5G doesn’t seem to support either the ASHA or the LE audio standards. To work with the EP20s (or Reach or 9040 or anything other than Phonaks, perhaps, you need a phone that supports ASHA or LE audio.

But check with Lenovo to make sure - they may have made a running change to support one or the other.

It’s not your HAs. The problem still lies with the phone an your expectations.

Try clearing the cache and memory in the Jabra app, then uninstall the app. Clear your phones memory and/or optimize and then reinstall the Jabra app, then re-pair your aids. This cleared up many of the issues i was having.