Jabra Enhance pro (10) vrs Jabra Enhance 20

I purchased the Jabra Enhanced Pro three years ago, just after they were introduced by Costco.
I had previously used Phonak and Resound also from Costco. I’ve moved around a lot and used various Costco’s and had excellent service wherever I went.

After reading about the new Jabra 20’s I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to 20’s
My experience with the Jabra Enhance Pro was good. Streaming with the Resound TV Streamer 2 was very good, my understanding of words when streaming was good but not 100%
The rechargeable batteries had maybe 2 bars (out of 5) at the end of the day, I only had to recharge one time in the last three years because the batteries died. So, over all a positive experience with the Jabra 10’s

I upgraded 2 weeks ago, ordered the new Resound TV Streamer+ (from this link [ReSound TV Streamer+ — ASH Audiology] (https://www.ashaud.com/shop/p/resound-tv-streamer**)

OK about the new Streamer+ I had to significantly reduce the volume, it was loud and clear!

I can distinguish a higher percent of understanding of words on TV shows like Ted Lasso where an English accent is tough for me to decipher.
The streaming range before it cuts out is much longer. And the battery life is almost doubled.
bottom line the Bluetooth LE audio is amazing, at least from the TV Streamer+
The physical size of the Streamer is much smaller, and it is easier to pair.

I ordered from the link I have posted from ASH Audiology in Oklahoma City, very speedy service I had the streamer in 2 Days!! and this was regular shipping.!

The Jabra 20’s
The physical size is much smaller, therefore not only are they more attractive, but they fit behind my ears better.
Although the 10’s were satisfactory I have to say my hearing is much better with the 20’s
I’ve been experimenting with the Hear in Noise app. so far I’m impressed, I will keep you posted.
I am enjoying them more each day!
One thing I noticed is the clicks of my cars turn signals are louder now!

I have the M&RIE receivers on both the 10 and 20’s

I have always been an Apple user and now have an Apple 15 pro max
I’ve never had any Bluetooth problems,
Resound came out with the Linix made for iPhone in 2015 followed by the Quattro family
in 2018,
I’m a tech guy having retired from IBM after working on Mainframes.
The problem I see with Android is the sheer number of phones that use that operating system and each one can be and most of the time is somewhat different.

The great thing about an iPhone is you learn one you basically learn them all, and Apple controls that IOS Religiously.

5 Likes

Pls be sure to let us - well, me - know about differences in sound between TVS2 and TVS+. Inquiring minds want to know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What phone are you using with your Jabra Pro 20s?
Do you have the M&RIE receivers?
Are you having any Bluetooth issues?

I agree that the LE Audio is amazing. Though, I am having some Bluetooth issues. I have a Galaxy S23 Ultra.

I got my Jabra Enhance Pro 20s a couple of weeks ago and have a Samsung Galaxy s23 phone. I have had both Bluetooth and app connection issues. They’re my first pair so I guess I don’t have anything to compare them to…but so far, I really like them. I guess I figure either my phone or HAs will eventually get the needed update.

3 Likes