Jabra Enhance Discounts?

After lots of looking, and reading, I decided to buy the Jabra Enhance Select 300s. Two days later the 500s were released so I returned mine, unopened, for a refund.

I am about to buy a pair of 500s but I got $450 off my purchase of the 300s. This “deal” had been going on perpetually it seemed. I know the 500s just came out but has anyone observed if they really are constantly having “sales”? I just don’t want to buy and two weeks from now there is another sale, but I don’t want to wait unecessarily either.

I went to Costco for my audiogram but truthfully its a massive pain to schedule and the place is so incredibly busy all the time. There is literally a crowd waiting for the doors to open on a random Wednesday morning. I was told I could call in to order when I was ready two days after my initial visit when I called in they told me I couldn’t pay over the phone and would have to schedule a consultation two weeks out to give my credit card information.

Anyway I really liked how the Jabras sounded so I just hung up and bought a pair online.

1 Like

Yes, they constantly have sales. Every few months, they email me another coupon for $200-$300. Maybe more - I haven’t opened any lately. In theory, all the sales expire in 30 or 60 days. But in practice, I was able to stack the discounts by clicking the link from one email about a long-expired sale, then clicking the link in a different email about a different sale. I don’t know if it would have let me check out like that, but I thought it was interesting.

Awesome, thats what I was hoping. I could really stand to save the $350 on these that I got on the 300s. They offered me $200 off the 500s this morning and I may take them up on the offer just because I really would like to go back to using my Sonys as backups.