Jabra app w/TV streamer 2

Hi all
I am trying out the Pro 20’s and have Resound One’s. I have a TV streamer 2. With my One’s, when using the TV streamer was a separate program at the top of the app just like All Around, Outdoors, etc.
Now with the 20’s paired, the TV Streamer shows at the bottom of the app. This now causes the Streamer and the All Around program to share adjustments. So if i boost the base adjustment in the TV streamer then those adjustments are saved once the streamer is no longer in use. Also when i used to have a separate streamer program, i had a base boost and that is gone.
Are others experiencing this with the 20’s paired to the TV Streamer 2 ? See pic
Tnx

I think it’s a change in the app. I have the same experience with my TV Streamer+.

With the EnhancePro app and the ReSound Smart 3D app… I have paired to both in the past and now whichever one I start up connects successfully to my Jabra Enhance Pro 20s. I prefer the burgundy color :joy:.

Now that i look closer i do have the bass boost once the tv streamer connects but once used it still saves to the All Around so i have to go in and readjust once im no longer using the streamer. Same with streaming music in my car, all adjustments made while streaming are carried over to All Around. Really seems like going backwards. It even looks like an afterthought the way the streamer shows in the app now, at the bottom partially obscured.

I reported this as a bug in the app to ReSound and they responded back that was a feature :joy:

I sent this with your workaround:

Smart 3D app bug:
When creating a favorite any changes made to the front screen of any programs will set that program to to the changes made to the favorite after using the favorite. Then you must put those changes back by hand.

To reproduce:
Set the volume in the All Around program to max and maybe select either Noise Filter or Speech Clarity. Then go to Sound Enhancer and save as a Favorite. Put those changes to the All Around program back. Then select the Favorite. Then go back to the All Around program. You will see the favorite volume changes there. You need to then put them back by hand.

Work around:
First set a Favorite with the defaults and name to something like ‘Default AA’. Then create any other All Around program Favorites. Then select ‘Default AA’ before going back to the All Around program.
Do this for all programs you want to create favorites for.

Request:
Can you please fix this…

1 Like

I reported it also. They said it was by design. I suggested they need an app creator that actually uses the app.

2 Likes