Jabra app and tv streamer

Hi all
Maybe someone can advise why my tv streamer looks like the pic in app? I got new pro 20’s and had Resound One’s and with the ones the tv streamer was listed at the top next to the additional programs. Now it covers the boytom of the app and is there all the time. Tnx

@mr.smithster,
I noticed that as well. It turned off when I turned off the streamer however as I had in on my laptop.

I was wondering if I paired it via the SmartFit fitting software, instead of by hand, if it would work like it did for you before. I will have to try that.

1 Like

Thanks. I dont like it where it is at all. Also, i am having some back feedback while on the phone in my car using the bt to my car radio. Didnt have that with my One’s. Also have feedback in my bad ear like the mold isnt sealing. Ugh…

I do not have custom molds, as of yet, but from what I understand, it can take a couple few tries to get them sealed or fitted right.

Not sure if this would help you but I put a drop of ProEar by Miracell on my power domes every morning before putting my HAs in and I think it may help the seal a bit.

I am not having any feedback issues myself. I also have the M&RIE Receivers. That extra microphone in the ear is prone to feedback, being so close to the receiver, if one is not careful. I do not have your greater hearing loss either however.

Maybe you need to get an adjustment for the feedback in the car. Do you have the same vent size as on the Ones?

Thank you for sharing your experiences, I wish you good results!

When I tried mold lube i ended up with clogged wax guards and i dont have any ear wax so gave up on lube. Now that i focus more on this feedback, its from both sides. Im not liking these aids so far. Initially i loved them, but the programs keep changing and the noise suppression cuts in and out way more often than my One’s. I like the word comprehension but cant tolerate these constant changes in sound. I will let them adjust some more but probably will ask to trial other aids if this keeps up.

Check out the following thread. Issues with Noise suppression. You may want to describe your situation there :blush:

There is probably a similar setting I could have done, as described there, but I just turned it off and have been much happier. Something to take to my HCP I guess.

1 Like