Is the speaker wire on the Phonak Paradise and Lumity models interchangable?

It appears that the speaker wire on the L90RL is removed merely by pulling it out while the P90 needs a tool (or paper clip) to remove the wire. Wondering if a Cshell with a wire designed for the L90RL can be used with the P90. I have an extra set of cshells that I got with the L90RL but thinking about picking up a set of P90’s as a backup.

Yes, they are interchangeable

Do this speaker wires come w/ receiver on them? Reason I ask is my Audi is mailing me shorter wires - she didn’t have that size on hand - She showed me that o could pull wire out but didn’t mention anything about other end. I figured I’d wait to get them, but since your post came up (good timing) I thiugyt id ask. :grinning:

I would reply to your question but it requires at least 20 charters … and “yes” it to short :grinning:

Sorry, I can’t answer your questions. When I purchased my aids from zip, my audi suggested I get a second set of earmolds so I would have them in case the first had a problem. Both sets of cShell from Phonak have receivers installed in the molds. In my case, yes but I am not sure about others. In my case it made sense because ZipHearing had a good price for the molds.

Both are removed by pushing out the pin near the wire/body junction. Dont have to push the pin all the way out, just a bit. Both receivers have 3 pins and are known as the 4.0 receivers.

1 Like

Thanks for the response

Thank you @raylock1 Appreciate