Is the Resound Multi Mic unreliable?

You have a plan.
Good luck.

1 Like

It is shipped via Canada Post, expected delivery April 1 - 7.

I’m only a little excited now after the Dr. Cliff review. :smile:

Can you please help me? The same problem, I know about enabling steaming via remote, but am not sure if I do it right as streaming still does does not work Aids are Enya - just a spare pair, so not of critical importance. Still, would like to find what I do wrong? I do everything per book - press button with aids off, then closing battery door, hear the signal telling that aids and multi-mic are connected. BUT… no sound coming from Mic to the aids. Remote works, but won’t show 4th program which should be streaming. Thanks

Show less

Hello MilosDj, were you able to connect your Enya with the Multimic? I am having the same problem now.
Best regards

Have not tried it recently. As mentioned before, I have literally 6 pairs of more recent aids, so didn’t bother with them. I vaguely remember that I did some research and found that Enya 2 doesn’t support streaming. Enya 4 ,if I remember correctly, does. You can try with official resound website, they have a table showing aids/accessories compatibility. Hope this is of some assistance