Is the mini TEK compatible with Rexton devices, specifically Onyx?

I am confused, Rexton is related to Siemens, and there is the TEK, mini TEK, and “Blu RCU”.
Are all those remotes/streamers compatible with Rexton’s Onyx HA?

I believe Siemans owns Rexton.

See R. Braun reply below!

They look like the same devices but there may be a software switch that prevents using the Siemens model on a Rexton HA. But, if you have access to them, give it a try.

I was under the impression HA’s from both lines use the same transmission from the streamer to the HA.
I am interested in using the miniTEK with Rexton’s Onyx, because I already own the latter, and it seems miniTEK’s have a bigger after-market.

— Updated —

I was under the impression HA’s from both lines use the same transmission from the streamer to the HA.
I am interested in using the miniTEK with Rexton’s Onyx, because I already own the latter, and it seems miniTEK’s have a bigger after-market.

That’s the problem, I have access only to the HA.
I am looking to buy the streamer, possibly used.
I would be interested to know if anyone here had success using miniTEK (or TEK) with Rexton HA’s.

— Updated —

That’s the problem, I have access only to the HA.
I am looking to buy the streamer, possibly used.
I would be interested to know if anyone here had success using miniTEK (or TEK) with Rexton HA’s.

The miniTek and Tek are identical to the Mini Blu RCU and Blu RCU, respectively. You can use them interchangeably with Siemens and Rexton instruments.

Thank you, that’s very helpful to know.