Is hear.com a good site to do business with

I’m just looking over my elderly father’s shoulder a bit – He had a long conversation with a sales person from hear.com the other day.

I just want to make sure that hear.com is a reputable site with good return policy. That their sales people give good advice, their prices are competitive and there is no reason he shouldn’t do business with them.

Thanks

I do not have any experience with hear.com, but according to the Hearing Tracker industry map, they are owned by WS Audiology the maker of Widex, Signia and Rexton (at Costco) brand hearing aids. If you have a Costco available he can probably get the Premium Signia hearing aid under the Rexton name for about $1,600 for a pair of hearing aids.

This is my 2nd pair of HA’s with hear.com; they’ve done me well. I have hear.com Signia brand and have had no issues with the Audi or my payment plan with hear.com. They answered all my questions and checked up for a few months to see that I was getting used to the HA’s.

If you give the money straight to the service provider instead of somene else connecting you you get more service for the same amount of money

1 Like