iPhone vs Android

I’m not sure why you would care what other people say or think. Android or iPhone is a personal choice. IPhones tend to be a lot more restrictive as to what you can do compared to Android. The big question is are the aids compatible with the phone you decide to purchase. I think a lot more aids are compatible to iPhone because it’s pretty much the same software throughout the line. Where Android can be different depending on the brand, thus making compatibility more difficult. But more and more aids are becoming compatible to both iPhone and Android. You just need to do the research. I don’t have an answer why iPhone owners make rude insulting comments. But that would certainly direct me towards Android

1 Like

My wife has the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5g, and I have the IPhone 13. I switched because of the hearing aids I prefer. I am not sure that I have seen any restrictions with using the IPhone. I know the updates just keep coming year after year. And all of the Android phones I had the updates stopped coming way too quickly.
With my aids now I could use almost any iPhone even the older ones that no longer get updates, but only a few of the newer Android phones.
But I am someone that doesn’t care what the other person uses, phones, hearing aids are personal choices for there own needs, and don’t understand or like the way other people talk down and make the comments they do about personal choices.

1 Like