iPhone SE 2020 & Phonak ComPilot - How to stop my ringer tone from ringing out loud but sound through my ComPilot / Hearing Aids

Hello.

I’ve just updated my iPhone to the SE 2020.

I wear the Phonak ComPilot with my B90 aids.

What I’m trying to figure out is how to get my iPhone to ring through my ComPilot that someone is ringing me or texting me but for it to not sound out loud as well?

At the moment, it’s ringing through my ComPilot and ringing out loud so it’s disturbing others as well especially when I’m at work.

I can’t figure out how to solve this issue. I can put it on silent but then it doesn’t sound through my ComPilot.

Can anyone help? Is it even possible?

I got the SE yesterday, but I use Oticon OPN S1 without any intermediary device between the phone and hearing aids.

I use the toggle switch on the upper left side of the phone case to turn the ringer on and off. But based on your description that may not solve the issue for you.

This is worth trying.
Here I have a streamer from Medel that is not capable of MFi but connected to my iPhone SE 2020 using plain old bluetooth classic headset profile (there is no a2dp though). When calling myself from another phone then I get the ringing within my head AND the iPhone itself - like the description from Zebras.
When muting the iPhone with the switch on the upper left then the ringing in my head remains but the iPhone itself is silent.

I expect the same behaviour for ComPilot II

Btw. I always have my iPhone in state muted because WhatsApp is not always muted as configured. I suppose a bug in iOS.