Intricon software for Hi Healthinnovations BTE Power Plus hearing aids?

Does anyone know what program from Intricon would work for home adjustments on the Hi Healthinnovations BTE Power Plus hearing aids?

Still no takers?

Has anyone else here used the Hi HealthInnovations BTE Power Plus hearing aids?

This is the company that provides hearing aids for the United Health Care Medicare Supplemental insurance program at a very reasonable co-pay ($330 per ear).

Hmmmm; First you would need to know who manufacturers these hearing aids for Hi HealthInnovations. It doesn’t look like it comes from the Big-6 (well the Big-5 now).
Capture

Some manufacturers have sub-brands, scroll down to the bottom Starkey to see sub-brands Audibel, NuEar, etc. These sub-brands are generally locked to a specific sub-brand version of the main-brand fitting software.

The vendors who display/sell the sub-brands are generally tight-lipped about details.

Unitron makes them according to what I’ve found out. I need to edit the title name.

I don’t see a Unitron model that look anything like this? Do you?

No, but I’m guessing that the guts might be the same, but shell different for branding purposes.

OOPS!

It IS Intricon, not Unitron, who makes the hi HealthInnovations hearing aids.

SDA Programming Port-Description for Audion 16

1. Communication to and from the amplifier is by means of the SDA port.
  2. This port implements a proprietary bidirectional communication protocol with data and clock on the same line.
  3. Low-level PC-to-amplifier communication is handled using IntriCon’s generic dynamic-linked library.
  4. This driver supports the Hi-Pro interface unit, as well as the eMiniTec and NOAHLink.

Amplifier Feature Matrix from Amplifiers | Hearing Health | Products | Intricon.

Find Download Motif Software on this webpage.

Amplifiers? Hardly seems worth the effort?

PVC - I’m not sure if your replies have anything to do with my topic or not. But I’m new to some things on this forum, so please tell me if you are responding to my query about finding Intricon software for a hi HealthInnovations BTE Power Plus. Thanks!

Yes I was. I guess you didn’t find the Motif Software? Here’s a picture below and here’s a direct link if you still can’t find it. But I’m not sure if that is the fitting software. If you click 4. Intricon Fitting Software Suite you get an email address to contact.

Oh, here’s the IntriCon Motif Manual.

Thank you! I appreciate the response.

Hahaha, all of the previous links are broken. I guess that the Intricon software for Hi Healthinnovations folks are shy :face_with_raised_eyebrow: