Interton Fitting Software

The SmartFit is for ReSound and it’s red - yes looks similar. However I already tried with it - not working for Interton devices…

Yeah although they are rebranded ReSound’s, your gonna need that “Interton Fitting” I’m pretty sure other members have this, so you should be able to get a copy, try directly by PM, you could get lucky.

I’m pretty sure that other members do not have it! ReBrand fitting software is different from normal fitting software. You have to wait until a copy of ReBrand fitting software falls off the back of a truck. :wink:

Oh it’s there all right, just like a lot of “other” rebranded software that’s been acquired over the years (possibly from falling off the back of a truck as you say)

But where is there? @sk02 Can you ask your health care provider for a copy of the software?

Or did you get the Interton Move’s from another source?

Try directly by PM - just blind shooting? :slight_smile:
I’m not aware of mass PM…
But maybe indeed no-one has it. It’s a testing device, so I will consider something else that has available software, though the sound of it is not bad.

@pvc I’m sure they won’t give it to me…

Yes, I am sure also. I was just making a point :wink:

Even worse if they know I’m trying to adjust by myself, they may not be very happy either. Don’t understand that - they don’t want to spend much time for the fine tunning and don’t want to let you try by yourself.

Yep, it’s a bummer.

Re-branded hearing aids/HAs are Re-branded for a reason. To make money!

Think about who manufacturers the hearing aids. There were six manufacturers. But now (after the Widex merge into WS Audiology/Sivantos) there are only five, the Big5. You can view a list of the Big5 hearing aid platforms in a DIY School document named (Recent Platforms-Chips of the Big Five).

After a manufacturer has spent a lot of time/effort/money/research to develop the finished product, then they can then stamp out a gazillion copies of that product at very low prices. Also, Typically, there are no hardware differences between the top tier and lower-tier models. The premium features are simply activated by firmware settings.

The retail business outlets for Rebranded HAs are many, NHS-(National Health Service), Costco or other large retailers, Healthcare insurance, new any-name/local-per-country/franchise startups, maybe even more?

Ah, But what happens with the typical professional audiologist business setup with premium/top-tier products, and premium personal service. Won’t they balk when they learn that the same premium products are being sold on-the-cheap?

Here’s where the skulduggery and obfuscation comes into play. If you can accept that Re-branded hearing aids is a money making endeavor to sell the same product disguised as a different/less expensive product, then you should also be able to accept that carefully planned steps have been taken to insure that re-branded products cannot replace the premium brand. What kind of steps?

• The re-brands are typically not as full featured as the original
  • Sometimes the hearing aids are locked
  • Sometimes the software is hidden
1 Like

Well don’t worry about that, they are your HAs and you can do what you want with them, I’d definitely agree that you should make things easier on yourself and get a brand that has everything available for DIY, Costco comes to mind if you like ReSound products, Jabra, Signia, Phonak all easily available.

Yeah that’s the thing I like about Costco, although rebranded HAs None are locked now, including the Jabra which is ReSound one.

It seems the big company on top of ReSound is GN: “GN’s solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra, BlueParrott and FalCom…”

I’m located in Germany and there is no Costco here. Interton are offered by many local acousticians. But I’ll consider probably other for the lack of software.

Yeah that’s ReSound part of the GN Group, see the attachment for all the known brands and sub brands.
Ok so your in Germany, you have eBay, you could try there to see what’s available.

1 Like

To give credit to the original source;

Already done, if you’d bothered to see the attachment at the bottom of the picture.

You mean the #2 font at the bottom? Just paste a link to the forum topic and then you can accomplish both.

Besides it doesn’t say Abram!

c3

Ok I’ll make sure next time then.

Can someone helpnme out and share the Interton and GN resound fitting software. TIA

Hi there, sorry can’t help with Interton, smartfit won’t work with the rebranded models tho.

Cheers