Initial Back Up of Settings into Target

I have installed the latest Target software. I read the reasonably informative user guide. I have a Noah Wireless interface installed. What I am keen to do FIRST is download my current audiologist configured settings (P90RT) and bank them as my fall back position. The guide talks about transferring but I suspect that is from Target to new devices—rather than an initial capture from the devices. I do not want Target to load a default to the devices rather that than copying what is already there. I am likely concerned unnecessarily but I would rather ask the dumb question … TIA

All you need to do is make up a first client and connect your HAs to target, you’ll get asked to load settings from your HAs (P90) do that and then exit and save to HAs and data base.
You can export your settings as well and save them on your desktop if you wanted.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve been looking for this information. I want to make sure I have a bullet proof backup before I start making any changes to my HAs. Is it better to make a second client to make changes in or use this first saved session of the same client ? I’m inclined to believe it would be better to make a new client for all modifications.

Yes that’s my recommendation.

You can also export the settings as a file to your desktop.

1 Like