Info ask about power receivers for new phonak L90R aids

I’ve been wearing Phonak hearing aids
For the past 12 to 15 years and I’ve been quite satisfied all along the way. I just upgraded from my Paradise P90R AIDS to lumity L90r AIDS. The new lumity aids are from an online seller at eBay at a very favorable price with the standard three year guarantee warranty registered in my name. They pre-programmed the aids for me using my audiogram and I knew that I would have to do my own in-situ audiogram direct and use that with the Phonak adaptable digital 2.0 fitting formula in my target software version 9.1. All went well and I’m extremely pleased to say how pleased I am with the performance of my new aids but I do have a question for the more knowledgeable of you do it yourselfers. In my instructions to the eBay seller I asked to have 2M receivers and when I received the AIDS they indeed had installed 2m receivers. However, in the package that was delivered to me they also included at no addl charge two receivers marked 3p And they also included the insertion tool so I could make that fitting myself. My question is, based on the audiogram that I posted in my profile which closely matches my audiogram direct result, I assume they probably recommended the use of these additional receivers included with my purchase but without instructions or explanation. I also assume that these are power type receivers and perhaps of a new version as well. I just don’t know.

So, can any of you experienced target users Tell me about these so-called 3P receivers and what they should or should not do for me in terms of audible performance. Appreciate your inputs as always.

Yeah so they did a great job in sending these to you as you’d have no problem using power receiver with your loss, I’m guessing the size 3 isn’t much of problem ether, you’d actually see yourself in target what Phonak think is the “recommend” power level including what dome/molds, it’s pretty easy to set up another client and fit/program the 3P and see for yourself if they give you any more benefit then the medium you now use, BTY are you using sound recover at all.

Thanks for the info! And yes I’m using sound recover 2 for both ears and I’ve used the default settings for that for audibility vrs clarity.

I’m very pleased that they did send those receivers without my requesting them and no charge! Especially nice that they included the removal tool which makes life so much easier. Thanks again, as usual, for your comments.