How to program Selectic Ultime Pro2 (rebranded Oticon)

Recently I got a pair of Selectic Ultime Pro2 hearing aids from my father.
They where sold by Schoonenberg, a dutch chain selling hearing aids.
This Selectic seems to be an AudioNova Ultime 2 which looks that it is a rebranded Oticon Ria2 Pro mini LIHO.
Now I try to program them but until now no success.
I got an Expresslink 3 with flexconnect cables.
I tried Genie2, detects them but notifies that I have to use an older Genie version.
I tried with Genie 2017.2 2015.2 and 2014.1 but they do not detect the hearing aids.
I have read that I might need an unlock code, but I have not found that one yet.

Can anyone help me?

Well that’s interesting because you shouldn’t be able to use Oticon version of Genie, are they locked…well they could be, most of these rebranded models are, the AudioNova software is around, but I’ve never heard or seen these “Selectic” before.

This is what Genie 2 shows

Yeah so it’s saying “unknown instrument” so I guess that’s a giveaway, you’ve used the legacy versions and still no connection so something else is at play.

Does it not say at the bottom what this person needs to do?

Use an older version of Genie? Isn’t there a Genie 1?

Unknown instrument because they are using the wrong version of the software?

Could be wrong tho.

You need the Oticon Genie and an unlock code for the hearing aids, pls check your PM.

1 Like

Hey that’s great you have the code, so its like those older NHS issued models!

Yes, it work now.
Tnx!

2 Likes

Now the fun has started and I need to think about which dome would be right.

Once you have made a client and entered your audiogram, genie will recommend the correct dome for your loss, that’s at least a start, over time you may change it with further adjustments, did you get your copy of the user guide?

I first need an audiogram.
Did find some nice software made by students at the Hochschule fĂĽr Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin (Germany).

Download Digitales HTW Audiometer (And matlab runtime)

Can you send me the code too? Thank You.

Please check your PM.

1 Like