How to get sound equalizer on new Oticon companion app.

I posted about how to use the streaming equalizer, but I meant sound equalizer as I don’t have a connectclip or edumic. First, how do you get the sound equalizer on the new Oticon companion app? I used to have it on the Oticon ON app. Second, once I get it on my app what’s the best way to use it? Like for loud restaurant settings do I change low, mid or high and do I increase or lower the dbs? I have a restaurant setting on my hearing aids, but want to take advantage of changing the dbs to make it easier to hear. Thanks!

1 Like

You did not say what Oticon models you are wearing. For the Real you need to have the latest firmware update version 1.1.0. installed on the hearing aids. The Companion App sound equalizer is only available with that firmware version.
In a loud restaurant you should play around with the equalizer. I can not say what EQ-settings are best in such environments.
You can ask your Audi/fitter to create another Programm with a different fitting formula Or different (stronger) settings of the more sound intelligence , if available for your hearing aid models.