How to get Oticon Genie 2017.1?

Good Afternoon, my granpa recently got a new pair of HA, and his doctor recommended them getting adjusted, he dosen’t really know how to so he asked me, tried finding the software online but i can’t seem to find it, all the search results got me here, so is there a place that i can get the software? And also theres the 2017.1 version and a 2023 one, don’t know which one to get, but like i said, his doctor told him, and since i wasn’t there i dont really know. Apparently something about older versions of the HA? Im getting of track here, sorry! Hope you guys can help me. If you need more info just ask me.

Welcome to the forum, sure,but have you done any research on this before jumping in? Why not go back to his audiology clinic where he got his HAs from, or did he buy them online?
What models does he have?

Hi, sorry for the late response, I didn’t go with him when they gave him them, and from what my dad said, the service he was provided was lack luster, he got some Oticon Ino’s and at least the doctor told him the software, so… yeah that’s how i got here asking, some other members already sent me the software and i have already tinkered a bit with it. Right now im waiting to go to my gramps house to finally configure them for him.

Wow there really old, released around 2012, you’ll need the legacy version I sent as well as the correct programming device, the HiPro and CS44 cables.
A lot of effort for possiblity little gain, you could consider getting later models from Costco or even eBay (which I have done many times) the programming is not that hard but you should do a little research before jumping in, most of what you need was sent if you need anything else just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum, plenty of us from right here to help you along.